HM Simeon II, King of the Bulgarians Celebrates His 80th Birthday among honour and love
King Simeon II entered permanently in Bulgarian history with his remarkable destiny.
The most important events in our history are related with kings:
- The Russian king Alexander II liberated us
- Prince Alexander I Battenberg leaded the Unification
- King Ferdinand proclaimed the Independence
- King Boris III united Bulgaria and won people`s love
- King Simeon II in his position of prime-minister of Bulgaria with his personal authority achieved our acceptance in NATO and EU.
On the reception in Vrana Palace were the President Rumen Radev and his wife Desislava, the vice president Iliana Yotova, the presidents Petar Soyanov and Georgi Parvanov, actual and ex ministers, members of Parliament and representatives of different political parties.
The whole family of King Simeon II, one king, two queens and ten princes and princesses were honorable guests.
Members of the Union Club were personally invited by the King: Christo Kourteff, Maria Konaktchieva, Kiril and Vera Gendovitch, Teodora and Nelly Kourtevi, Kiril and Nevena Nedevi, Tzveta Markova and her daughter.